- All project-related publications are public goods and can be accessed from the ILRI repository
- ILRI communication tools for research
- More web links, further reading and news on food safety in informal markets in sub-Saharan Africa
- Learning and teaching materials on participatory risk analysis from the first phase of the project are available in the Participatory Risk Analysis Toolbox.
- ModelAssist – Free Trainig Tools for Crystal Ball and @Risk (EpixAnalytics) and for ModelRisk (VoseSoftware).
For the project partners
- All working documents can be accessed from the project wiki.
Calendar of events
Have a look at the calendar for workshops and meetings related to the work of the agriculture-associated diseases component of the CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (including food safety).